Monday, July 21, 2008

Utah is insane


Since last we spoke:

Blanding,
Hite Rec Area
Random spot outside of Cainville
Boulder
Bryce Canyon

Insane scenery, ridiculous heat, no water, crippled bikes, lotsa peoples, bad decisions, no time. I will write all about it as soon as I get the time and before it escapes memory.

Also, driven by visions of granduer, initially instigated by Anne and magnified by every local and tourism booklet I came across, I set off on the most idiotic, terrifying, beariffic bike trip I've ever embarked on. It was nutsnasty. Below is a taste. (note the missing pannier...)

Before Bryce
After Bryce


Steven
Panguitch, UT
Cedar City tonight


Oh yes, and I've officially decided to sell my motorcycle, despite the extreme excitement of seeing bajillions of bikes carving around these dagum curves. I'll get another one soon as I can afford it.

No comments: