Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random Photos

Yeah, sure I look like an idiot in tights in Cave in Rock. So what? It's my birthday!! I do what I want!!!! No seriously, it's my birthday, where's the cake?
What time is it?
Johnathan's doctor on left, and 3 of the nurses that helped out throughout the night. Thanks yalls.
The most evil of city park shelters.


The cop in Sterling writing us a warning. Not quite sure what Sean was doing, maybe trying to seduce the cop into letting us jump back in.


Sooooooooooo, Walkerrrrr, whatcha doinnnnnnn?

Sweet tat I gave myself in the ER. It was the best I could come up with okay!?
Walker moonlights as a racecar driver.
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR HOME TESTED FOR EXTINCT PALEAZOIC ARTHROPODS FROM HELL???
DO IT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!
STEVEN 07-15-08
Dolores, CO



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

STEVEN!
I am probably more excited about you being 21 than you are! :D haha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ALSO...that tat has nothing on the sword of destiny tat I gave you.

laurendana said...

STEVEEEEE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
YOU ARE 21!!!!
YAYAYAYAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!
you better be calling me soon!

Anonymous said...

what do the red markers on your map represent? and what route are you taking? after the crazy incident, that map is just a little confusing to me. keep on keeping on. when your eating your health bars, have you been thinking about charley's?

Steven said...

thanks yalls!!! eric, I dont know what the heck you're talking bout.