Friday, August 1, 2008

Nevada schmemada

epic. Mine was taller.
Paul and Ted. They told be bout the AWESOME $3.75 buffet. 4 heaping plates later, I was finished.
I have no idea.
Middlegate savings and loan. Well, mostly just savings.

Err, exciting?


Salty?
Well, I finally found the long, flat, straight road I was looking for. Unfortunately, at this point, there were still about 300 more miles of it.
Good riddance Nevada.
Oh yes, it's called the "Bee" state. I don't think I saw a single Bee.
The most fun I had in Nevada was inventing things in my head. I planned a carboard furniture line, and started designing a compact desk lamp in my head. I'm excited to get back and start working on em.




4 comments:

laurendana said...

STEVEN! its is august 3rd. i hope you have made it to san fran by now!
and congrats! IM SO PROUD.

Anonymous said...

steven v. is the friggin' MAN!

test said...

STEVEN. NO CARDBOARD FURNITURE LINE! THAT WAS MY IDEA. YOU KNOW I LOVE TO MAKE STUFF OUT OF CARDBOARD! HOW COULD U???
oh ya congrats on making to SF...punk. u know u only got 2 weeks to make it back for the first day of classes right?!?! good luck.

Taboo said...

My boi, Is there gonna be some kind of Welcoming back party?! let me know cuz i wanna throw one in the studio! hehe...start wit some sketchin round nine and we may even render by 1 am!? sounds like a blast!